新书推介:《语义网技术体系》
作者:瞿裕忠,胡伟,程龚
   XML论坛     >>W3CHINA.ORG讨论区<<     计算机科学论坛     SOAChina论坛     Blog     开放翻译计划     新浪微博  
 
  • 首页
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 软件下载
  • 资料下载
  • 核心成员
  • 帮助
  •   Add to Google

    >> 计算机英语求助,计算机英语翻译互助
    [返回] W3CHINA.ORG讨论区 - 语义网·描述逻辑·本体·RDF·OWL休息区『 计算机英语 』 → 最常用商務口語220句(四) 查看新帖用户列表

      发表一个新主题  发表一个新投票  回复主题  (订阅本版) 您是本帖的第 4549 个阅读者浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题   树形显示贴子 浏览下一篇主题
     * 贴子主题: 最常用商務口語220句(四) 举报  打印  推荐  IE收藏夹 
       本主题类别:     
     卷积内核 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
      
      
      威望:8
      头衔:总统
      等级:博士二年级(版主)
      文章:3942
      积分:27590
      门派:XML.ORG.CN
      注册:2004/7/21

    姓名:(无权查看)
    城市:(无权查看)
    院校:(无权查看)
    给卷积内核发送一个短消息 把卷积内核加入好友 查看卷积内核的个人资料 搜索卷积内核在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 访问卷积内核的主页 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看卷积内核的博客楼主
    发贴心情 最常用商務口語220句(四)


    106 We really need more specific information about your technology.              
                  我們需要與貴公司技朮相關更緊密的資訊。

    107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
                  這個計划必須盡快進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

    108 I will try, but no promises.
                  我會試試看,但是不敢保証。

    109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
                  我沒听清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?

    110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
                  以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

    111 Let me give you an indication.
                  讓我來給你一個提示。

    112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
                  請記得這不是最后的回答。

    113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
                  讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

    114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
                  為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

    115 There is no such published information.
                  沒有相關的出版資料。

    116 Such data is confidential.
                  這樣的資料為機密資料。

    117 I am not sure such data does exist.
                  我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

    118 It would depend on what is on the list.
                  這要看列表內容。

    119 We need them urgently.
                  我們急需這些資料。

    120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
                  好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。

    121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
                  我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?

    122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
                  我想了解一下貴國現在的投資環境。

    123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
                  我非常希望了解貴國現在對外貿易的政策。

    124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
                  據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

    125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
                  我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。

    126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
                  我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

    127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
                  我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

    128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
                  你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

    129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
                  我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

    130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
                  你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

    131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
                  也許你已經聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

    132 Let me tell you about our product.
                   讓我給你介紹一下我們的產品吧。

    133 This is our most recently developed product.
                  這是我們最近開發的產品。

    134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
                  我們想推荐我們新的家庭健康監測器。

    135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
                  那種產品好象就是我們想要的。

    136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
                  我敢保証你會喜歡這種產品的。

    137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
                  我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

    138 I strongly recommend this product.
                  我強力推荐這種產品。

    139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
                  如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

    140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
                  這種產品我們已有很大的需求量。


    II.English Kaleidoscope
    比爾蓋茨的十大經典人生定律

    1.Life is not fair, get used to it.
        生活是不公平的;要去適應它。

    2.The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.
        這世界並不會在意你的自尊。這世界指望你在自我感覺良好之前先要有所成就。

    3.You will not make 40 thousand dollars a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice president with a car phone, until you earn both.
        高中剛畢業你不會一年掙4萬美元。你不會成為一個公司的副總裁,并擁有一部裝有電話的汽車,
              直到你將此職位和汽車電話掙到手。

    4.If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.
        如果你認為你的老師嚴厲,等你有了老板再這樣想。老板可是沒有任期限制的。

    5.Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it opportunity.
        烙牛肉餅並不有損你的尊嚴。你的祖父母對烙牛肉餅可有不同的定義;他們稱它為機遇。

    6.If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about our mistakes, learn from them.
        如果你陷入困境,那不是你父母的過錯,所以不要尖聲抱怨我們的錯誤,要從中吸取教訓。

    7.Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parents' generation, try "delousing" the closet in your own room.
        在你出生之前,你的父母並非像他們現在這樣乏味。他們變成今天這個樣子是因為這些年來他們一直在為你付帳單,
              給你洗衣服,听你大談你是如何的酷。所以,如果你想消滅你父母那一輩中的“寄生虫”來拯救雨林的話,
              還是先去清除你房間衣櫃裏的蟲子吧。

    8.Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.
        你的學校也許已經不再分優等生和劣等生,但生活卻仍在作出類似區分。在某些學校已經廢除不及格分;
              只要你想找到正確答案,學校就會給你無數的機會。這和現實生活中的任何事情沒有一點相似之處。

    9.Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.
        生活不分學期。你並沒有暑假可以休息,也沒有幾位雇主樂於幫你發現自我。自己找時間做吧。

    10.Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
        電視並不是真實的生活。在現實生活中,人們實際上得離開咖啡屋去幹自己的工作。


       收藏   分享  
    顶(0)
      




    ----------------------------------------------
    事业是国家的,荣誉是单位的,成绩是领导的,工资是老婆的,财产是孩子的,错误是自己的。

    点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2007/9/8 10:29:00
     
     hjx_221 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
      
      
      威望:7
      等级:博士一年级
      文章:4607
      积分:24021
      门派:XML.ORG.CN
      注册:2004/8/30

    姓名:(无权查看)
    城市:(无权查看)
    院校:(无权查看)
    给hjx_221发送一个短消息 把hjx_221加入好友 查看hjx_221的个人资料 搜索hjx_221在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看hjx_221的博客2
    发贴心情 
    thanks a lot for your sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ----------------------------------------------
    初从文,三年不中;后习武,校场发一矢,中鼓吏,逐之出;遂学医,有所成。自撰一良方,服之,卒~ 
    http://hjx221.blogger.org.cn/

    点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2007/9/11 17:39:00
     
     GoogleAdSense
      
      
      等级:大一新生
      文章:1
      积分:50
      门派:无门无派
      院校:未填写
      注册:2007-01-01
    给Google AdSense发送一个短消息 把Google AdSense加入好友 查看Google AdSense的个人资料 搜索Google AdSense在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 访问Google AdSense的主页 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看Google AdSense的博客广告
    2024/11/29 19:37:29

    本主题贴数2,分页: [1]

    管理选项修改tag | 锁定 | 解锁 | 提升 | 删除 | 移动 | 固顶 | 总固顶 | 奖励 | 惩罚 | 发布公告
    W3C Contributing Supporter! W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
    苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
    93.750ms