以文本方式查看主题

-  W3CHINA.ORG讨论区 - 语义网·描述逻辑·本体·RDF·OWL  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/index.asp)
--  『 计算机英语 』  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/list.asp?boardid=39)
----  Business Negotiations  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/dispbbs.asp?boardid=39&rootid=&id=47231)


--  作者:hjx_221
--  发布时间:5/20/2007 8:22:00 PM

--  Business Negotiations
Business Negotiations   

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
A: 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
B: 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

A: That's fine.
A: 那很好。

I'm here to establish business relations with you.
我来这儿是要和你们建立业务关系。

I'm here to negotiate business with you.
我来这儿是要和你们谈生意。

What can I do for you in your line of business?
我能在你的业务上帮什么忙吗?

I hope I could have the pleasure of meeting your boss.
我希望能见见你的上司。

I hope we can do more business together.
我希望我们能多做生意。

I should like to know the main items you can supply.
我想知道你们能提供的主要商品。

We can supply various kinds of goods.
我们可以供应各种各样的商品。

We will give you a good price.
我们将给你一个好价钱。

As a rule, we don't allow any discount.
我们通常是不打折的。

Please give me a reference price.
请给我一个参考价。

Well begun is half done.
好的开始是成功的一半。

We recommend you buy a small quantity for trial.
建议你们购少量试销一下。

Our TVs have met with a favorable reception in overseas markets.
我们的电视机在国际市场上深受欢迎。

We never haggle about principles.
我们决不拿原则作交易。

With regards to long term interests, I agree to conclude the transaction at the price you suggest.
为了长远利益,我同意按你所提出的价格成交。

As a matter of fact, your price is still on the high side.
事实上,你方价格仍然偏高。

No further concession can be made in any respect.
在各方面都没有再让步的余地了。

How about meeting each other halfway again?
双方再各让一半怎么样?

I'm in the import business.
我从事进口业务。

I'm in charge of sales promotion.
我主管促销。

The catalogue we have sent covers a number of new products.
我们送给你的目录里包括很多新产品。

It's always a pleasure for us to be of help to our friend.
能给朋友帮上忙我们向来感到高兴。

The quality and variety of our textile products are very attractive indeed.
我们纺织品的质量和品种的确是吸引人的。

Chinese leads the world in both production and quality of the pure silk.
中国的真丝产量和质量都处于世界领先地位。

There appears to be no difficulty in marketing these products.
在市场上推销这些产品似乎没有什么困难。

We need a range of samples for display and publicity.
我们需要大量的样品坐陈列与宣传用。

Well, we'll allow you 20% discount as an exception.
好吧,我们破例给你百分之二十的折扣。

It hasn't introduced to your market yet.
它还没有打入你们的市场。

As a matter of fact, opening up a new market is the common desire for both sellers and buyers.
事实上,开拓一个市场是买卖双方共同的愿望。

But it may be a good chance for you to get the start of others.
但这可能是你抢先于别人的机会。

I'm prepared to place your textile goods in our market.
我打算将你方的纺织产品引入我方市场。

We are confident that our bicycles will find a ready market.
相信我们的自行车会有好的销路。

We are glad to note that you have persuaded your customers to switch their enquiries to us.
很高兴地得知,你们已说服客户转向我方询盘。

I hope our products will be to your customers' liking.
希望我们的产品能适合你们客户的口味。

We might as well call the deal off.
我们也不妨把这笔生意一笔勾销。

I am glad we've reached an agreement on price.
很高兴我们能就价格问题达成协议。

What are you trying to pull?

你在玩什么把戏?

Doesn't he know when to stop?

没完没了。

That's too much!

太过分了!


W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
54.688ms