以文本方式查看主题

-  W3CHINA.ORG讨论区 - 语义网·描述逻辑·本体·RDF·OWL  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/index.asp)
--  『 计算机英语 』  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/list.asp?boardid=39)
----  [分享]Dine with Customers  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/dispbbs.asp?boardid=39&rootid=&id=48147)


--  作者:hjx_221
--  发布时间:6/7/2007 12:07:00 PM

--  [分享]Dine with Customers
Dine with Customers  

A: Good evening, I'm so happy you could come.

A: 晚上好,很高兴您能来。

B: Thank you for inviting me.

B: 谢谢你邀请我。

A: What would you like to drink?

A: 你想要喝点什么?

B: A glass of white wine would be fine, thank you.

B: 谢谢,一杯白葡萄酒吧!

It's an hour to have you with us.
很荣幸您能光临。

He wished the pleasure of your company at the dinner party.
他希望您能赏光参加这次宴会。

People say that Maotai is the best alcohol in the world.
据说茅台酒是世上最好的美酒。

You will find it a good drink for fatigue as well as for nerves.
你将会发现它是一种恢复疲劳和镇静的安神饮料。

I'd better leave the ordering to you.
最好由您来点菜。

I think it is better for you to order.
我想最好您来点菜。

This is a charming place.
这是个宜人的地方。

Would you like to order now?
现在点菜好吗?

The table has been ready for your party.
餐桌已经给你们备好了。

Let me introduce you to other guests.
让我把你介绍给其他宾客。

Would you mind taking a drink?
喝点酒好吗 ?

Don't stand on ceremony.
别客气。

To your health!
为您的健康干杯!

Let's go to the table.
咱们入座吧!

Please eat the way you like best.
喜欢怎么吃就怎么吃吧。

Your cook creates color, flavor and taste all at the same time.
你们的厨师同时注意到菜的色、香、味。

It tastes best when taken piping hot.
乘热吃味道最好。

I'm glad it's to your taste.
我高兴这菜对您口味。

It's a pleasure to have you with us.
很高兴您能和我们在一起。

It's good to start with a cup of Chinese tea.
先来杯中国茶的确不错。

Our manager had sent me here to request the pleasure of your company at a dinner party this evening.
我们经理派我来请您光临今晚的宴会。

There will be a few other guests.
宴会上还有其他几位客人。

What time will the dinner be?
晚宴安排在什么时间?

I'm here to extend an invitation.
我来这里想邀请你吃饭。

We have successfully concluded a few transactions already.
我们很成功地做了几笔生意。

To our friendship and success of our talks, Gan Bei!
为我们的友谊和谈判的成功,干杯!

I have a good mind to expand our business here in the years to come.
今后几年很有意在这里拓展业务。

I'm here for business.
我来这里是为了生意。

We'd like to make you feel at home.
我们希望您就好像在家里一样随意。

Now let me propose a toast.
让我来祝酒。

It's always a pleasure for me to make new friends.
我总是乐意结识新朋友。

You will try some real Chinese cuisine this time.
这次您将品尝正宗的中国菜。

I'm glad you find the service satisfactory.
您对我们提供的服务满意,我很高兴。

吃西餐时,喝汤也不能吸着喝。先用汤匙由后往前将汤舀起,汤匙的底部放在下唇的位置汤送入口中。汤匙怀与嘴部呈 5度角较好。身体的上部略微前倾。碗佧咔手工艺汤剩下不多时可用手指将碗略微抬高。如果汤用由握环手工艺碗装,可直接拿住握环端起来喝。

If I'm not mistaken…

如果我没搞错的话 …

Who put you in charge?

谁说让你做住了啊!

That's not what I'm saying.

我的意思不是那样!


W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
31.250ms